Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Here

Arrived just past 7pm local time (remember I'm 7hrs ahead) and met Richard and Karn Todd at the gate. Richard is the friend that recruited me to Sudan....I know...what a friend! HA. Anyhow, the flights were tough on me...I sat next to some interesting people, with some interesting stories. Marty from Ann Arbor was going to kick a squater off his land in Lafia. Thank you for that Marty, thats quite interesting...he found my story cool too. And the second flight I sat next to a couple born in India, living in Michigan, and vacationing in Africa. While bording the flight to Nyrobi there was a man in the back screaming to the top of his lungs while 3 large men tried to subdue him...The 3 large men stood over him the whole flight....OK, that was fun. I wasn't a little bit nervous, ha. God is so good though, what unique experiences so far and a few great chances to share my faith. Im in Nyrobi tonight and Tuesday then off to Yei, Sudan. I also should be flying to Kambala, Uganda in the next few weeks to meet the purchasing and ordering crew there.....Love you all!! miss you Lion

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Joey im so happy to know that your ok we already missed u.....were sending a letter per day k Lol ... so dont get to alarmed by the bags of mail Novella and i send luv ya bro .....and God Bless you

Paula said...

Hallelujah...more answered prayer, you made it safe and sound..PTL

Novella said...

JOEY...you're crazy! Im glad you made it safely though; i miss you so much! Im praying for you, always....MWHA!!~ ;)

Unknown said...

Glad you arrived safely! Looking forward to hearing about what God is doing in Sudan.

James Holder said...

hang in there... Seek First!

Unknown said...

Joemama we miss you , em Vella and Lee hung out yesturday we missed your presence !!!! buddy were praying for ya be safe luv ya ....

Dayna and LaMar said...

Hey friend!! Happy to hear you arrived safe. We love you:)